Expert solutions for environmental challenges
At Foghorn Solutions, we leverage environmental, communication, and management expertise to help our clients build and maintain critical infrastructure and conservation programs. From our strong foundation in both environmental law and construction procedures, we design streamlined regulatory strategies and guide project teams through siting, environmental permitting, and construction compliance management. We help clients collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
We are strategic, thorough, tenacious, and efficient. We evaluate lessons learned from individual projects to establish best practices, guidance, and procedures.
Our clients include:
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Southern California Gas Company
- Pacific Forest & Watershed Lands Stewardship Council
- Resource Innovations
We are certified as a:
- Woman-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) by the California Public Utilities Commission Supplier Clearinghouse
- Women-owned micro local business enterprise (“LBE”) by the City and County of San Francisco.
Founder and President
Lynette has focused her career on navigating critical energy and infrastructure construction projects through compliance with state and federal environmental laws. She leads and advises diverse teams to successful outcomes using her depth of industry experience, communication skills, and project management expertise. A dynamic facilitator and trainer, Lynette has organized and run over a hundred successful training programs, workshops, staff retreats, open houses, agency meetings, and industry events. In addition to adding value to individual projects, she helps leaders organize and develop effective teams through organization planning, training, and procedure development.
Lynette focused her studies on environmental communications and graduated with honors from the Human Biology program at Stanford. She has a passion for oceans and spends most of her vacations and free time in, on, or near the water.
Senior Project Manager
Antonia thrives on leading the environmental review of complex water and energy projects. She is keenly focused on her clients’ best interests: cultivating a collaborative process, balancing environmental, design, and schedule priorities, and working toward successful project delivery. Since joining Foghorn Solutions in 2013, Antonia has worked on a diverse range of projects and environmental initiatives. Antonia holds a Master of Marine Affairs from the University of Washington.
Antonia’s family has roots in Sweden and New Zealand, and she loves visiting these stellar parts of the world. Mostly, however, she is happy spending time outside – running, biking, or hiking – in her native northern California.
Planning, permitting, and compliance strategies for energy and infrastructure construction projects
- Siting studies
- Streamlined permitting strategies
- Environmental impact studies (CEQA/NEPA)
- Permit applications and schedules
- Agency negotiations
- Programmatic permitting
- Environmental compliance management
- Habitat and land conservation planning
- Project management
Community and stakeholder outreach, meeting facilitation, and training program development
- Stakeholder outreach programs
- Public meetings and open houses
- Offsite meetings and retreats
- Training program development and delivery
- Interactive training techniques
- Train-the-trainer programs and coaching
- Organization planning
- Team building and development
- Lessons-learned analysis
- Define best practices through benchmarking, internal assessments, and situation analysis
- Develop standards and procedures